- All abstracts must be sent by e-mail to:
- The abstract deadline is 23:59 (Brasilia Time) on March 11, 2019.The submission deadline will be strictly adhered to. Abstracts received after this date will not be considered.
- The official language at the Symposium is English. Accordingly, only abstracts submitted in English will be considered.
- Presentations can be carried out in Portuguese, if necessary, but posters and PowerPoint presentations must be in English. Please refer to the
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please read the following information before you submit the abstract:
- Those who submit abstracts for this meeting must be able to fund their own registration, travel, and accommodation. Opportunities for students include reduced registration fees and eventual accommodation facilities at the Student Guesthouses at the UFSJ. Please, contact the organization team if you are a student and would like to apply for accommodation.
- Only one abstract is permitted per presenting author.
- It may be necessary to accept for poster presentation some abstracts submitted for oral presentation. Likewise, abstracts submitted for poster presentation may be accepted for an oral presentation.
- Only abstracts formulated according to the Abstract Template, available in the home page of the Symposium, and received via the e-mail: email@example.com will be accepted.
- Accepted authors will be notified between 18 and 22thMarch. After acceptance, authors should proceed with the registration form and payment of the registration fee. Only after payment confirmation, abstracts will be published in the Annals of the Symposium and at the on line Conference Program.
Abstract Submission Requirements
Only one abstract per presenting author will be accepted. This applies to both oral and poster presentations. All abstracts must be in English.
We ask all participants to carefully read the abstracts guideline and to strictly follow the Abstract Template provided below. Only abstracts submitted according to the template will be accepted.
Abstracts should be at least 300 and no longer than 500 words, written in a single paragraph. All abstracts must contain:
- A brief introduction, including the main objectives/hypotheses of the work;
- Precise but objective information on the methods applied;
- The main results obtained by the research;
- Some discussion on the results and
- A brief conclusion based on the main findings. Up to 5 keywords are required.
Please inform the thematic area for your abstract in the required field of the template.
If you encounter any trouble when submitting your abstract, and you are not able to submit, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstract Submission:Once you have downloaded the template, please submit your abstract to the e-mail address below: